[Sca-cooks] Electric knives Odd Uses

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Wed Jan 12 08:47:04 PST 2005

> > Well there was that time I was using my electric knife in the

> >Drakey.
> >
> So, is it Miss Drakey now?

Nooo... He's fine

It's just that he tripped over the particolored green and orange schnauzer (you dont want to know), and accidentally put the knife through the hole in the floor (you also dont want to know) and cut a water line, flooding the basement, which caused an old Foster's keg filled with latex foam (another thing you dont want to know) to float about, knocking over a rake, which broke through the window, causing the glass to fall out of the pane and scare a nearby wallaby, which ran pell mell into the gas grill, which fell over and blew up, causing the cat to panic and run into the closet, which knocked over the can of spray enamel, soaking the cat, which ran about the house leaving little Acid Green enamel footprints all over the carpet.

You know...

Just another regular day for our Drakey...

Capt Elia...

err...  Um...
Adamantius, yeah that's who I am, Adamantius.