[Sca-cooks] good website on comfits?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 12 14:51:51 PST 2005

Jadwiga asked:
> I've just sent my comfits stuff to my local HerbGuild newsletter, and
> might as well break down and put it on my website. But I'm too lazy to
> do all the background research right now, does anyone have a website
> with all the comfit background I can link to?
I doubt that it is *all* the comfit background, but please feel free to
link to these Florilegium files:
comfits-msg       (48K)  6/18/04    Period candied spices and seeds.
Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/comfits-msg.html
suckets-msg        (7K)  4/ 1/02    Spices, fruit or fruit peel in a
sugar syrup
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/suckets-msg.html

Stefan
(And yes, I would be interested in considering your comfits article for
inclusion in the Florilegium. :-) )
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com