[Sca-cooks] OOP food Packaging question

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 07:42:33 PST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Wildecelery at aol.com

I recently received a Dazey seal-a-meal system forma  friend who had picked it up at a yardsale.  There were no bags with the unit.  I have tried searching online, and am getting the impression that the Dazey brand was bought out by Rival.  I have tried e-mailing Rival, but I got someone in customer service who politely let me know that Rival does not make seal-a-meal bags in flowered shapes.  Anyone out the have any ideas?

-Ardenia

You might just use bags made for other brands of meal-sealers.  I think pretty much any plastic bag designed for heat-sealing will work, but just make sure that they will fit into your machine.  Measure the width of the inner part of your Dazey, and look carefully at the dimensions listed on the packages of bags in the store.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom