[Sca-cooks] Feasts Per Year

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 12:17:20 PST 2005

Cadoc wrote:
>On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:49:26 -0800, lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
>  > Samrah wrote:
>  > >  How about a sound-off by kingdom as to how many feasts per
>year (kingdom,
>  > >  baronial, shire, whatever), how many served & price per plate?
>  >
>  > Here's what i know of. Comments are based in part on personal
>  > experience, memories from previous event copy, and info from the West
>  > Kingdom Calendar
>  > http://www.westkingdom.org/calendar/Calendar0405.html
>
>Uhm, is this about feasts you have worked on or feasts you know
>about?

I thought the question was about how many feasts in our area... If i
misunderstood, ignore what i sent. That was how many potential
feasts, certainly not how many i have worked/am working/will work.

Anahita
who has only two legs, two arms, one body, and one head - and one
back and two feet that aren't working so well right now - and can
only be in one place at a time