[Sca-cooks] Loooooong night for Head Cook at 12th Night

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 14 05:20:59 PST 2005

As to a what else or something else, how about
having one of those pregnancies where one can't stand
being around food or certain smells without being sick?
One never knows with a first pregnancy what one will tolerate.
In my case it would have proved impossible as I spent
the last 5 months of my pregnancy confined to bed.
 I wouldn't have been feast cooking in any regard.

Johnnae