[Sca-cooks] Leechdoms (was Mudthaw menu)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 07:57:40 PST 2005

>>>Leechcraft ... on a cooks list??
>>>
>>>The term 'illusion food' comes to mind ...
>>>
>>Hmm... first time I ran for SLUG Queen, I made slugs out
>>of marzipan, artfully brushed with cocoa and with cloves
>>for eyes, for my 'judges bribe'. I suppose you could do
>>similarly for leeches...
>>
>>*EEEYYYUWW!!*
>>
>>'Lainie
>>

><whisper>
>
>I hope that both Phlip and SPCA forget about this thread
>before the next Pennsic "Knowne Worlde Pot Luck."
>
></whisper>
>
>Vincenzo

Yum!  Sounds like the time that I Made Her Grace Eat Lima Beans And Like
It.  Duchess Natalya gripes frequently about how she hates lima beans,
which sounded like a challenge to me.  I made a mold out of a real dry
bean and made little pale green marzipan beans, a bowlfull just for her.
 Marzipan, she likes!  So she cannot say "never" again.  Ha.

Back at leeches, a protégé of mine, a chiurgeon, sometimes totes around
some fake plastic leeches in a jar with water, just to keep his patients
thoughful.  Hee.  He is the same one who finds me food-oriented action
figures [like Ramen-Man] and the Lego Pelican.  Strange lad but sweet.

Selene