[Sca-cooks] Barida - Cold Chicken Dish, 9th or 10th C. Abbasid

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:54:57 PST 2005

----Original Message Follows----
From: Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com>
To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Barida - Cold Chicken Dish, 9th or 10th C. Abbasid
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:48:45 -0700

Ooooh, now that sounds yummy.  Would you think fresh coriander, Your Grace,
given the prevalence of other green herbs, or the dried seed?
--maire, looking for potluck recipes.....
I made this with fresh coriander and canned it to give as gifts recently. It
was a hit with the recipients and I highly recommend the recipe.

Andrea