[Sca-cooks] Leechdoms (was Mudthaw menu)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 23:31:02 PST 2005

Vincenzo declared:
> "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
> >> Leechcraft ... on a cooks list??
> >>
> >> The term 'illusion food' comes to mind ...
> >
> > Hmm... first time I ran for SLUG Queen, I made slugs out
> > of marzipan, artfully brushed with cocoa and with cloves
> > for eyes, for my 'judges bribe'. I suppose you could do
> > similarly for leeches...
> >
> > *EEEYYYUWW!!*
> >
> > 'Lainie
>
> I hope that both Phlip and SPCA forget about this thread
> before the next Pennsic "Knowne Worlde Pot Luck."
Hmmm. Who needs the fake stuff when you can get the real thing? I hear
that Cooper's Lake is full of leeches...

Stefan
(Who might or might not be at this next Pennsic depending upon how much
vacation he gets with his next job. *When* he gets a new job. sigh)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com