[Sca-cooks]Feasts Per Year

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 07:45:14 PST 2005

----Original Message Follows----
From: Micheal <dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks]Feasts Per Year
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:38:09 -0400

Barony of Ruantallan
Nova Scotia Canada 5- 8 hours from the border depending on your route of
travel. All visitors welcomed and stuffed for it is a long way to go.
  Da

For anyone who ever gets the chance, I highly recommend the journey to a
event in Ruantallan. They always go out of their way to make you feel
special. Athough it's more than 15 hours to drive and in another country ( I
try to fly), it has always been well worth it.

Andrea
"One can never know too much; the more one learns, the more one sees the
need to learn more and that study as well as broadening the mind of the
craftsman provides an easy way of perfecting yourself in the practice of
your art."
Auguste Escoffier