[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef America

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 17 09:12:39 PST 2005

The final tally had both Booby and Rick in a dead heat with Booby winning
by one point in creativity. And I had to agree.  I feel so....violated.....

Of course, let's give Booby something like eggplant and watch him crumble
into a sobbing heap like Malfoy getting punched by a girl.

All in all, so far I like the new treatment of an old classic.

Gunthar

ROTFLMAO - I know just how you feel!
I especially like your statement above - only real, serious foodies would
understand how funny it is, and I'd really like to see Bobby/Malfoy getting
punched by oh, say, Rachael Ray?  Sarah Moulton - she's tough enough....
Christianna
and hey, CONGRATULATIONS on having your own place and cable once again -
this past year has been an incredible one for changes, glad to see your
changes are positive ones.  A bit of distance for me is showing me that my
changes are all good as well!