[Sca-cooks] Kiri, don't you have something to share?

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Jan 17 18:20:53 PST 2005

Hehehe In the same city I bet I know where you could find it.
I believe it is on Buford Hwy.
It would be called the Buford Hwy International Market? Maybe?  Anyways
it is an Oriental/ Mexican grocery store very similar to the
International Market in Dekalb that you went to.  (Complete with the
fresh fish etc...) Their prices are even better on meats but
International Market in Dekalb beats them on veggies.
But I bet that the one on Buford Hwy has Squid Ink.
Maybe Christianne could be your supplier.
Nichola

Who shopped at both stores