[Sca-cooks] Discussion of usage of capsicum peppers in Asia inourperiod.

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 18 06:10:03 PST 2005

Craig Jones wrote:

>The bad news is a case of forced responsibility.  The news came through
>from the King of Lochac last night that on May 31st I am to be invested,
>along with my lady Bloddeuwedd, as the Baron and Baroness of Innilgard
>(Adelaide, Australia).  Very proud and humbled to be selected but filled
>with irrational fears and trepidation.
>
>Drake.

Don't be.  Been there, done that...for six wonderful years.  Of course
there were the occasional problems, but, for the most part, it was a
very satisfying experience for both of us.  I'm not sure we'd want to do
it again anytime soon...but that's because we need a break.  In fact,
the past year has been the first time that neither has held an office in
the group.  I'm getting to cook again, something they didn't want me to
do while a landed Baroness, along with getting to herald Royal
Courts...again, something I couldn't do while in office.  Our people
were very good to us, and we developed what I like to think was a good
relationship with them and with the other landed Baronage, particularly
in our areas.

Congratulations and good luck.  If you ever need any
help/advice/whatever, let me know!

Kiri