[Sca-cooks] Immigrating to Caid-

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 20 09:53:35 PST 2005

> One of my gang-o-girls just moved to Caid to go to design school, and
> she asked if I knew anyone from Lyondemere. So- do I know anyone in
> Lyondemere? I know there's several folks on the list from Caid, but
> I'm not up on my Caidian geography to have an idea of who's who and
> where's where...
>
> 'Lainie

Hey, I started my SCA life in Lyondemere, it's a great group.  West Los
Angeles County, from Mulholland on the north to the Orange County Line
on the south.  Their baron is a Laurel for his achievement in culinary
arts so if she is a foodie, she is in the right place to be appreciated!

http://www.sca-caid.org/lyondemere/

Selene