[Sca-cooks]Plat was Sausage recipes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jan 24 17:50:02 PST 2005

Actually there is an edition of Plat's Delightes that is dated 1600---
so it ought to be allowable, unless 1600 is now too late.
We just use the 1609 edition all the time
because that is the one that was reprinted in the 1940's.
The STC for it is 19977.7

Johnnae

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote: snipped