[Sca-cooks] Re: Plat was Sausage Recipes

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 05:44:34 PST 2005

Firstly, a lot of people use 1650 as our cutoff date...so Plat would fall well within that time.
Secondly, I agree that  probably the recipes were in existence before he included them in his book.
Thirdly, 1609 is really quite close, especially when you consider that a lot of us use Digby, and others who come much later.

Kiri