[Sca-cooks] Re: gram flour

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Jan 26 17:01:03 PST 2005

There's a nifty book I have called "The Indian Grocery Store Demystified"
by Linda Bladholm, which lists most everything you might find in an Indian
grocery, by categories. ISBN is 1580631436--I think I bought it off the
shelf in Borders last summer.

Margaret FitzWilliam (who really ought to be doing her Java homework
instead)