[Sca-cooks] OT Chili Spaghetti???

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 03:47:40 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/26/2005 10:58:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jugglethis at yahoo.com writes:
Sorry for the waste of bandwidth, but I just saw an episode of 'Unwrapped' on
the Food Network,
and apparently there is some kind of bizarre cult up in Cincinatti which eats
Chili poured over
SPAGHETTI!!!
Actually, it's not that bad.... we had a restaurant down here for awhile that
served "Chicago Style" chili over spaghetti. Apparently I was in the minority
opinion, because they didn't last that long ::shrugs::

I'm used to being in the minority though <G>.

But Greenville is a restaurant town, given it's relative size, we have an
amazing number of people who go out to eat regularly, so there's plenty of other
selections....

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke