[Sca-cooks] OT Cornbread

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 17:19:39 PST 2005

--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

> Also sprach Craig Jones:
> >  >
> >>  Ah, but with butter and maple syrup, and a nice side of sausage, it IS
> >>  supper!
> >>
> >>  Laurensa
> >
> >Huh... That's it... You Americans are now all 'officially weird'...
> >
> >Drakey.
>
> I'm sorry... Aren't you in one a' those places where they have pie
> floaters??? 'Nuff said! ;-)
>
> Adamantius

BWWAAAhahahahahah!  As much as I love green peas, I never got my brain around that one.  I made
them for my brother-in-law once (pork pie floaters with peas), and he almost cried.  I was not
that impressed.

Now Vegemite, on the other hand.... them's good eats.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.