[Sca-cooks] Chili dishes...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jan 27 17:53:40 PST 2005

Idiot? Naw, just a spoon tease! I'm stuck at home this weekend with
monthly bills and my taxes and my own cooking (which is *not* that
great....)*snivel, snivel*
House warming, huh? It's nice to have your own place, isn't it? Congrats!
--maire, almost glad she ate too much Vietnamese (noodle dishes, not the
people) for lunch, or she'd be craving all kinds of food from what we've
been talking about.....