[Sca-cooks] OT Pie Floaters [Was: Re: OT Cornbread]

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Thu Jan 27 21:51:48 PST 2005

Kathleen A Roberts wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:19:39 -0800 (PST)
>   Chris Stanifer <jugglethis at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > (pork pie floaters with peas), and he almost cried.
> > I was not that impressed.
>
> what's a pie floater?

My good buddy Google said,

	... about 617 [Results] for "pie floater"

This was the first ...

"Pie Floater - delicious treat from down-under";
http://www.lard.net/piefloat.html

    Here is a succulent recipe from our friends in Australia.

    Start with a bowl of lk
                           jc;l
                               ajsvlcn
    Then take a m.-.-.-.

                             sure it exceeds 80% of
    Recommended Daily Allowance for Cholesterol

    and consume quickly before it g=-=-=-=-

Oooops ... seem to be having modem tr ...., CLICK

> cailte
> do i really want to know....

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick