[Sca-cooks] OT Chili Spaghetti???

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 00:25:56 PST 2005

Juliane Rose commented:
> > Oh, now *that* is chili.  In fact, when I was in Texas (on my way to
> > New Orleans), we stopped off
> > at a roadside diner, and I just *had* to order a big bowl of Texas
> Red.
>
> And don't forget the ubiquitous Frito Pie, which also makes use of
> chili  ....
Good, gooey, comfort food. But I think it probably works better with
canned, beanless chili than with real chili.

The same with this chili over spagetti. I think that that might be
fairly good if made with a crumbled  hanburger based, perhaps more
tomatoey, thinner chili with a few peppers and onions than with a real
chili. That would give you a few carbs to balance the high protein
chili.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas