[Sca-cooks] Re: Lobster (was Spaetzle)

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:27:27 PST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:01:04 -0800, Laura C. Minnick <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:
> Uh... *koff* was a quote from one of the debates last fall. "You forgot
> Poland" has become a stock joke on several of the blogs I read.
>
> 'Lainie, who is avoiding folding laundry...

In forgotten Poland, you do not fold laundry, laundry folds you!

Here is what I think the first dialog was when man found the first
lobsters on the beach:

Man1: "Hey look at that thing on the shore."

Man2: "Yeah, ugly lookin thing, isn't it"

Man1: "Hey, it's moving!"

Man2: "Not very fast though.."

Man1: "Go on, pick it up"

Man2: *picks it up* "hrm, hard and whoa, watch out for those claws"

Man1: "ok, now eat it"

Man2: "eat it...?" *waves it at man1* "you eat it"

Man1: "c'mon, I'll give you all my berries for a moon if you eat it...."

And the rest is history.....

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson