[Sca-cooks] crabapples vs. apples

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sun Jul 3 16:44:41 PDT 2005

actually, many of the non-citrus fruits are roses.  Apples, crabapples,
peaches, cherries, plums, apricots, ect  are roses hips.  if you take a
look at a rose hip amd an apple side by side you can see it clearly.

I would like to see the fruits you all are calling crabapples.  I have
never seen one larger than 1", I am thinking I am not talking about the
same type that you are calling crabapples.  Mine are marble sized and
almost ripe now, probably have to do something with them within the next
few weeks at the latest.

joy

radei