[Sca-cooks] Marmite vs. Vegemite vs. Anchovette?

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 20:38:17 PDT 2005

I think I have mentioned before on this list that I am a Yank who adores Marmite. With sourdough toast and margarine or butter, with rye toast and a really sharp cheddar cheese ... and I tend to glob it on rather thickly.

I haven't tried Vegemite yet, but I am sure I would like it as well.

Meanwhile, I have a jar of Anchovette (brought back from South Africa by our former receptionist, who also procured me some Marmite). Haven't dared try it yet ... any recommendations for that one?

Gianotta