[Sca-cooks] Effects of Fennel, was Nibbles

Sheila McClune smcclune at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 10:35:33 PDT 2005

From: Samrah <auntie_samrah at yahoo.com>

Fennel is also an excellent diuretic (Lawless, Enc. of Essential Oils, IBSN 1-85230-311-5, p. 97), and from personal experience.
<<<

Yeah, that's one I learned the hard way.  A friend did "Fenkel in Sops" at a feast once.  I found it delightful, and had seconds ... and thirds ...

On the way home the next day, I personally inspected every rest area between Albuquerque and Denver ... and the rest rooms of a few fast food joints, too. :)

<sigh> <grin> My friend Rivka still razzes me about that trip.

Arwen
(experiental learning, what's that?!?)