[Sca-cooks] foreign dignitaries

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 21:26:59 PDT 2005

Urtatim mentioned:
> AND we often get visits from other royalty, including but not limited
> to:
> - Prince and/or Princess of Oertha, our third remaining principality,
> which is chiefly Alaska
> - Royalty of some sort from Lochac, our former principality
> - Royalty of some sort from An Tir to our north
> - Royalty of some sort from Caid to our south
>
> And sometimes we even have Royalty visiting from Kingdoms to the east
> of us...

We've been speaking a bit about diplomatically handling the seating of
various personages at the high table for SCA and medieval feasts. What
about dignitaries from outside the SCA? I can't remember if this
Florilegium specifically talks about feast seating, but some of the
commentary might be of use if any of you find yourself handling folks
from other groups than those of the SCA, as event stewards, Ladies in
Waiting, or whatever.

SCAguests-msg     (18K) 11/ 7/95    Thoughts on handling visitors and
visiting
                                        royalty from other medieval
groups.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/SCAguests-msg.html