[Sca-cooks] OT: I'm a Grandma

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 09:21:33 PDT 2005

Congratulations, Alys Katharine.  In my experience, Grandchildren are the reward you get for letting your children live.  My Grandson will be getting in "youth" armor for the first time on his birthday, August 19, and I've been trying to get him armored up in time.

Mordonna (Grandmother for almost 7 years now.)

Elise Fleming <alysk at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
Greetings! My son Matthew (a gafiated SCAdian) and his wife Michelle had a
baby boy this morning, 8 lbs. 8 oz, named William Matthew. I'll be heading
to Austin, Texas, from the 10th to the 20th. First grandchild - not
expecting any from my two daughters. This should be an interesting
experience!

Granny Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com