[Sca-cooks] Kingdome differences

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jul 6 10:25:28 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Here in An Tir it can vary from reign to reign- sometimes Hurrah,
sometimes
> Hurray, Vivat, Ave, whatever. Sometimes they announce when they step up,
> sometimes I find out later, in court after I have yelled the wrong one,
> natch. ;-)
>
> 'Lainie

In the EK, it's "Vivat" (singular) or "Vivant" (plural), however, coming
from the MK, where it was "Hoobah", I sometimes entertain myself, when it's
a friend of mine getting the award, by letting the populace shout their
three "Vivat"s (or "Vivant"s) and following up with a "Hoobah".

Hey, people think I'm nutz anyway, why not ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.