[Sca-cooks] OT: I'm a Grandma

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jul 6 21:56:36 PDT 2005

Huh-uh!
My brother got married for the first time just over a year ago, and
without ever having children, he is now a grandfather.  Quite a shock
when one's baby brother becomes a grandfather.
Okay, so, really, his wife had two grown children, and it's her daughter
who had the baby, but technically, you can marry into the opportunity! ;o)
Me? I won't even get grand-cats, as the Resident Felines are all
neutered! <g>
--maire, hoping for a niece or nephew to spoil someday.....