[Sca-cooks] Everyone in London area okay?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jul 7 08:38:39 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I was horrified to read in the news this morning that some damned
> terrorist group was setting off bombs in London today, and that there
> were casualties.  My thoughts and prayers are with anyone dealing with
> the effects of that violence....
> --maire

I just heard from Christina Nevin (Lucretzia). She's fine. She's checking in
with her friends, and will let me know. Also, there's a fighter from the EK
over there working on his Ph.D, and he reported that he and his friends are
all fine. Will let you know more as I hear.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.