[Sca-cooks] meats pizziola

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 13:21:05 PDT 2005

OK.  About 6 months ago, someone on this list sent me documentation for a period recipe for stewed tomatoes.  If memory serves, it was about 1500, Italian.  (I can dig the info up if necessary.)  We are spending a lot of time here saying this pizziola-thing didn't happen.  I can accept that, but on a more positive note, what did the late period Italians (or whomever, considering I don't believe Gerard was Italian) do with their stewed tomatoes?

Samrah