[Sca-cooks] chicken fried steak (OOP)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Jul 8 15:16:31 PDT 2005

At 03:06 PM 7/8/2005, you wrote:
>St. Louisians been eating it since 1965. [Though my mom snuck in country
>fried liver one time.Yuch]. We've always called it Country fried steak but
>recently I been hearing it called chicken fried steak.

My mom did that once with Swiss Steak- made it of liver, thinking she could
sneak it by. It was horrible, and even now, more than 30 years later, guess
what regular Swiss Steak tastes like?
Bleah! :-P

'Lainie
not a fan of organ meats, even in tomato sauce
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." ~Theodore
Roosevelt