Ethnic was American Diet was [Sca-cooks] Re: Anchovette

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 10 00:35:35 PDT 2005

Adamantius responded to me with:
> > Yuck.
>
> Are you saying that my story about my friend Mike and the Chinese
> restaurant run by two little old Swedish-American ladies outside Des
> Moines has not made it into the Florilegium???

I doubt it.  I don't remember that story having a lot to do with
medieval food or the cooking of it in these modern Middle Ages.

But of course you can check. Use the search engine on the top page of
the site. But I would suggest using something more than simply
"Adamantius" as that turns up 894 hits. I'm not sure why the first
search page seems to be mostly about pigs-heads and rotten-meat though.
:-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas