[Sca-cooks] Danelaw feast

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 15:17:17 PDT 2005

As a matter of fact, I have heard many folks are here just for the recipes, especially redactions with the original period text and citations!  Some are lurking about ever so silently, hoping for them.

Samrah, here in all too sunny Caid, waiting for this heat wave to break so she can do some serious cookin'...