[Sca-cooks] Re: Nibbles

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jul 18 08:49:03 PDT 2005

You might want to get a copy of  this paper:
Carlin, Martha. "Fast food and Urban Living Standards
in Medieval England."  appears in Food and Eating in Medieval England,
edited by Martha Carlin and Joel T. Rosenthal. London: The
Hambledon Press, 1998. ISBN: 1-85285-148-1.
Pages: 27-51.  112 footnotes.

The footnotes are very good and will take you into lots of things to read.
Otherwise I'd start with C. Anne Wilson.

Johnnae llyn Lewis