[Sca-cooks] OT OP Nothing in 24 hours

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 05:27:16 PDT 2005

Yeah, I thought it had gotten awfully quiet.  Must be that folks are busy getting ready for Pennsic, maybe??

In fact, I was a little surprised, given the conversations in the past that nothing had been said about the new Harry Potter book.  Any comments, anyone?  I know it's not a food topic, but since when has that stopped us???

Kiri