[Sca-cooks] OT OP Nothing in 24 hours

Dianne and Greg goofy1 at suscom.net
Fri Jul 22 13:28:16 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <ekoogler1 at comcast.net>
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] OT OP Nothing in 24 hours

> Yeah, I thought it had gotten awfully quiet.  Must be that folks are busy
getting ready for Pennsic, maybe??

> In fact, I was a little surprised, given the conversations in the past
that nothing had been said about the new Harry Potter book.  Any comments,
anyone?  I know it's not a food topic, but since when has that stopped us???

Got it. Finished it by 12:30 p.m that day.

LOVED it.

However, this IS food-related.

We just came back from the farmer's market. In our "box o' meat" that we
like to buy, was a piece I believe is a beef tenderloin. Long, fairly narrow
boneless piece. I've never bought this cut before and I'm not sure how to
cook it to its best advantage. Help?

Laurensa