[Sca-cooks] books to sell

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 26 12:31:54 PDT 2005

Gabrielle/AnTir/Aquaterra wrote:
>  I would be interested in viewing the list...I tried too access your link and
>  it didn't work - could be because I am in the US, but would like to see a
>  list, please.

Nope, not because you're in the US. I'm in the US and the link worked
fine. The problem is probably that the link wrapped in e-mail and you
used only part of it.

I edit my e-mail - i cut off repeated footers and advertisements, i
correct grammar and spelling, and i return the ellipsis to three dots
rather than some random number. I also fix URLs in e-mails...

Anyway, if you use the entire URL, it will work.

Of course, Ana, i'm interested in seeing your list of books, too.
I've got that Digby - i hear there's another one...

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita