[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: OT notification]

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 20:45:17 PDT 2005

::::huh:::: Who me???::: oh man::::gots to get going on my Pennsic sewing
now:::::

But seriously, I'm still stunned (can you say deer in the
headlights??<--pictures to prove it)

If you are at Pennsic and want to tell me ......anything.... and I mean
anything... please come by The Ostgardr encampment and visit the 2nd Tuesday
night. EO4- near the big solar showers. (They tell me dusk to dawn-I'm a
night owl)

I'll be the one looking out of place and fidgety.

The following night look for me to be looking even more out of place and
"weepy" at East Kingdom Court- I get that way....

Andrea MacIntyre

"Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste
rather than exact measurements. ~ Marcel Boulestin "

“Non cooks think it's silly to invest two hours' work in two minutes'
enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, well, so is the ballet.”
Julia Child(1912-2004)

http://homepage.mac.com/rickwolff/andrea/
SCA-AuthenticCooks-subscribe at yahoogroups.com