[Sca-cooks] OOP Ice Cream recipe needed

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 01:26:37 PDT 2005

Gwen Cat asked for ice cream recipes:
> Am not looking for a period recipe, just the best darn
> Vanilla Ice Cream recipe you guys can share.  I may
> also be looking for the best darn ANY FLAVOR ice cream
> recipe.

I have five or six messages from this list from when we were discussing
this back in 2000 or so. I think that that is probably too much to send
to this list, so I've sent them to Gwen Cat by email.

If anyone else is interested in these, including the comments on
hippocras ice cream, I'd be happy to send them to you by email.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com