[Sca-cooks] Re:deer in Michigan

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Wed Jun 1 07:10:05 PDT 2005

They use to in VA, tell you what to do, the best advice I ever got was steer where the deer was before it jumped it most likely wont be there when you get there.  I did it at 70 mph on I81 and the deer scrapped the roof of the Datsun B210 and ran off in the woods unharmed, the doe jumped OVER US, as I was recovering my composure and had slowed to around 50mph I had cars pass me honking and waving, and cheering! Feel free to ask my wife about it as she remembers it better than I do, I was to busying praying I would miss the deer.

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Chrunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)