[Sca-cooks] Cook Con 3 Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 25, Issue 22

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 14:59:00 PDT 2005

Greetings,

sorry first week of classes here and I was SWAMPED.
I will be at Cook Con 3, and looking forward to once
again getting to chat with, and learn from, Bear,
Margaret, Johnnae, Dame Alys, as well as Arwen and
Kate who are local.
Am also very much looking forward to our own Kateryn
de Develyns banquet on Saturday evening.
Is everyone staying for that?

Did I miss anyone? Kiri-hime, Im sorry you wont be
there.  Pappa, you sure you wont make it?  I promise
you wont have to help me peel pears this time ;-)

In Service (and excitement)
Gwen Cat

ps, Devra, I am in the market for a house of my own,
so Im probably only up for one FANTASTIC book.  Please
be gentle on my budget ;-)

>So who on the list is going to be at the third
session of