[Sca-cooks] Kirk

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 11:21:20 PDT 2005

Kirk, I've been reading your post for the last couple
of weeks and I get a jolt everytime I do so!  ;)  My
husband's name is Kirk, he's also an amateur radio
operator, loves to cook and has a similar sense of
humor.  Are you *sure* you live on the East Coast???
:)

And back to cooking, I'm going to try and turn some of
these culls into apple verjus.  We'll see how much
I'll be able to get out of the little buggers, and how
willing I'll be to do it again next year!

Eibhlin, KF4EWN

Must of not been very good ones, properly prepared
they are quite good,
also
to often people loose the fluffy whites when tempering
and lightly
folding
them into the base. Oh, well I am going to switch to
Custards for a
bit...any period receipes for them?  I am just getting
into the SCA and
developing my persona, and I don't want to reinvent
the wheel, in
finding
receipes.

Kirk