[Sca-cooks] Welser family

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 13:51:53 PDT 2005

I think someone made some comments about the Welser family in the
thread about the 15th Century German food manuscripts. I happened to
notice this file in the PEOPLE AND PLACES section of the Florilegium:
Welser-family-bib (12K)  2/13/04    A bibliography on the German Welser
family.

Perhaps this will be of use to whomever was doing research in this area.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com