[Sca-cooks] From LIIWEEK

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jun 30 15:48:18 PDT 2005

 9. food411.com
   A directory of food and food-related businesses, "designed by food
   enthusiasts for food enthusiasts." Includes sources of foods,
   cooking supplies, magazines and blogs, health and weight loss
   sites, recipe collections, and restaurant guides. "Each and every
   listing has been carefully reviewed and hand-selected. We are not
   compensated in any way by our listed sites." Searchable.

  http://www.food411.com

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
""So that's what librarians do: Share knowledge. Share pleasure. Share
ideas for a better world." -- MaryLaine Block