[Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Wed Jun 1 07:05:42 PDT 2005

Actually crime stats show that clubs and knives are the weapons of opportunity, with clubs, the ubiquitous blunt object out numbering both guns and knives, at least when I wrote my paper in college back in the late 80s using the FBIs and several states and countries equivelent of "Crime in the United States, guns were not the weapons of choice hands, bludgeons and knives were. So what will the Brits do next outlaw lamps, statues and sticks?  I went back to school in VA for a short period of time as a Criminal Justice Major and dropped out of College again.  I hate you have to take these core courses, they bored me....

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Chrunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)