[Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Jun 1 08:18:16 PDT 2005

On Jun 1, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> Thank you very much!  I was wracking my poor brain trying to pull
> the original short story information, didn't manage it so I cited
> the TV reference.
> Meanwhile, back at the pointy knives... that's crap and the British
> Government knows it, according to that article.  They seem to
> consider that the existing laws already cover the situation.  On
> the other hand, can't you see bands of roving teens, wearing cook's
> whites in order to justify their long knives?
> Selene

"There was me, that is, Alex, and mes trois amis, Georg, Pierre and
Dimme, and we sat at the old Chevre Blanc Milkbar trying to decidéz
what to do with the evening. We were drinking Lait Plus, or Milk with
Knives In, which was supposed to sharpen you up and get you ready for
a bit of the old garde-manger..."

Ada... uh... Phlip

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782