[Sca-cooks] Re: Creative Supplimentation

Martinsen at ansteorra.org Martinsen at ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 1 09:51:55 PDT 2005

Hum.  Interesting differences.  I started playing in
Northshield when it was part of the Middle.  In the 2
years I played there, I saw royalty once, at my first
event and I didn't know what to do. (Nothing like getting
called in front of the King during feast when you have no
silverware and are eating steak with your fingers).

Most events were camping, except in the winter.  A 3 hour
drive to an event was considered daytripable. Feasts were
standard (and cheep cheep cheep!) at camping events,
although they were usually small (50-60 was standard)
Leftovers were used for breakfast.  I wasn't paying
attention to what kind of food was being served at feasts,
as long as I didn't go away hungry I was happy.

The one thing that I miss in Atlantia is Crash space.  In
Northshield, you could always call the autocrate (or the
crash-o-crat) and they would have a list of people willing
to take folks in for the night.  Made day events possible.

Don't here about that out in Atlantia.. Maybe I'm just in
the wrong circles.

Kerri Martinsen
Hrosvitha von Celle
kerrimart at cablespeed.com