[Sca-cooks] Re:deer in Michigan

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jun 1 13:07:15 PDT 2005

I keep thinking I am going to nail one in the city
limits here in Chelsea. They just cross in front of the
cars all the time. Michigan decades ago gave land to the
school districts for nature parks and here in Chelsea that property is
wooded
greenspace with wetlands and a creek. Just perfect for large suburban
rats on hooves.

Johnnae