[Sca-cooks] Suggestions needed- OT apology

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Fri Jun 3 12:48:53 PDT 2005

My email program hiccuped and sent out I don't know how many blank replies to the list. I was unware of this until I restarted the computer and found 1} emails asking why I sent, blank emails, and 2) blank emails coming to me from the list from me.  I am very sorry, about this. I wasn't spaming or anything It just sometimes when the memory gets dirty it seems to lock and click on a reply several times before bringing up the reply I am trying to do.
I am going to be converting my computer to Linux in a few more days and hopefully that will end the problems with my Windows NT based email client and my lock ups.
Kirk KA4PXK

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Crunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)